I think a buddy of mine may have seen them last week, did they perform at Bonaroo. I think he said he got to see them, hell he mentioned so many I couldn't remember if they were one of them or not.
I know prolly no one cares or has any interest in this BUT, I saw Pearl Jam in Virginia Beach 2 nights ago, and it was the shiz...I'm a PJ Freak tho. Some vids from the show are on youtube...it was the 2nd best PJ show I'd seen...it was amazin'.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
I think a buddy of mine may have seen them last week, did they perform at Bonaroo. I think he said he got to see them, hell he mentioned so many I couldn't remember if they were one of them or not.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
They headlined with Metallica I think.
the bonnaroo set can be found online in a decent fan recording...it was epic. the set in va beach was mostly songs that are inaccessible to non-fans...I know and like those songs tho.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Did they do any covers??
finished with "rockin in the free world" with Kings of Leon....it was great. The full song is on you tube...pretty good quality too.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Thats the one I was expecting. I love the one with Neil Young
I like their Who covers better...but if it's PJ I don't care what they cover...you get your money's worth with them...here's the set list:
http://pearljam.com/tour/setlist.php?date=200806172000
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Yeah, I saw an interview in guitar world where eddie said that baba o'riley was one of his favorite songs ever.
The thing I like about their setlists is that very seldom do they play a whole set of more than 50% hits...the rest is their best stuff anyways. Outside of Alive, their hit songs doesn't do it for me like the rest of their songs do. They cover alot of bands too.... Vedder played "Guaranteed" from the "Into the Wild" soundtrack..first time at a PJ show for that...it was really good.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Bookmarks